Corporate Membership Scheme
Looking after your team is the first step to a healthy company. Recent research undertaken by the Employee Benefits organisation, in conjunction with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, highlighted the positive benefits associated with companies that offered memberships to Leisure Centres for their staff.
What are the benefits to your company?
- Improved productivity
- Improved staff retention
- Less sick days
- A happier workforce
- A recruitment incentive
- Promote a work life balance
- Improve employee engagement
What are the benefits to your employees?
- Our teams will inspire and motivate them to reach their goals.
- Our great value personal training programmes are the best way to get started. Our instructors will work with your staff to create a workout tailored towards their goals.
- Our Group Exercise timetable offers something for everybody with up to 100 classes per week to suit all levels of ability.
- We offer a vast range of activities, so if it’s more than the Gym your staff require, we have the facilities to accommodate their needs.
The benefits of offering your employees health and fitness support and guidance are unprecedented. Regular exercise can help reduce absenteeism due to increased wellbeing.
Many businesses who offer corporate gym memberships have seen significant increases in employee efficiency and decreases in absenteeism, reducing sickness costs. In a world where the pace of life is moving faster and faster, exercise should be a key part of all of our working lives to help promote continued business success.
- 300,000 employees take time off work for stress related disorders
- £2.5 billion is spent on inactivity due to obesity
- 8.2 million work days are lost due to mental health and stress related problems
- Half of the adult population in the UK could be obese by 2050
- Research shows a direct link between healthy employees and improved performance
The hard facts
- The UK Economy is losing £8.4 billion pounds per annum as a result of absenteeism
- An additional £15 billion per annum is lost through poor or low performance due to ill health
- The corporate world is getting fatter
- Poor health and injury account for nearly 60% of all lost working hours
- 1 person in 4 takes time off work because of stress
- Heart diseases and strokes kill more woman worldwide than cancer, HIV/AIDS, Malaria and TB combined
- 1 in 3 employees believes their health is suffering due to work pressure
- Absenteeism in the workplace can be reduced by as much as 42% through wellness programmes
Corporate Membership Options
Minimum no. of joiners: 10 Employees
Premier Membership is our most popular membership and includes unlimited access to our gyms; swimming pools and a diverse and exciting studio programme with around 100 classes every week. Our health spa is also included in this membership so you can take advantage of this relaxing facility for no additional cost.
For those of you who want even more, then you can add Rackets to your membership for an additional £9 per month. This provides access to badminton, squash and table tennis as well as a weekly rackets morning and a coached session on a Sunday evening. Courts are bookable up to 7 days in advance.
Just Gym: £Competitive
Minimum no. of joiners: 10 Employees
It really does what it says on the tin! Just Gym provides an affordable route to fitness for those who don’t want access to swimming and studio classes. This membership provides unlimited access to our gyms and functional fitness studio at a fantastic price.
For further details on Corporate membership packages please contact Andrew Rhys, Business Development Manager, on 01256 302226. Andrew will be pleased to discuss options and arrange a price presentation. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you at a time that’s convenient.